Sunday, August 13, 2017

Pocketful of Sunshine Card

Howdy,

I have a co-worker whose birthday is tomorrow. She is a big fan of sunshine and sunglasses so when I saw this idea I had to make it for her.

Pocketful of sunshine is here:


I made all of the pieces in my Silhouette Cameo. All of the black lines are made with Silhouette Sketch Pens and then the shapes were cut out. The "Pocketful of sunshine" saying was written with Sketch Pens too. I layered blue and yellow paper for a background.

On the inside:


I stamped "Happy Birthday" and layered it on pink paper because that is my co-workers favorite color.

I am entering these challenges:
A Gem of A Challenge - Birthday Wishes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
AAA Cards - Summer Fun

Have a fantastic day!!

~Hazel

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous idea! Love your pocketful of sunshine. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a pocket full of sunshine any day. Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete