Saturday, November 5, 2016

Shopping Card

I have a friend that loves shopping and the color purple. I saw this card idea here with shopping bags and thought it would be perfect for her.

Here it is:


Sorry it's so fuzzy. I had to crop it and it was taken with my phone.

The top bag: I cut out and folded it to be a.... well... bag. I punch holes in the side and added some ribbon for the handle.

The bottom bag is cut from a die with corresponding paper below it. I added a decorative flower to it.
Tissue paper was used inside the bags. There is a strip of ribbon across the top and I made the bow with my bow marker that a friend had her husband make for me (first time I've ever used a bow maker).

I stamped a simple party stamp at the bottom right and added some gem flowers.

On the inside I stamped this image:

I will be entering these challenges with this card:
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Add Embellishes
Creates and Makes Challenge - Anything Goes/Ribbon or Lace
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes/Handmade Bow

Thanks for looking and have a fantastic day!

~Hazel

3 comments:

  1. Hazel this card for your shopping friend is so adorable. Love it. I am sure she will love it as well. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. I am sure your friend will love it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! My daughter loves shopping too so this card made me smile and think of how a card like this would suit her also!

    Thanks for sharing with us at the LMMS challenge!

    ReplyDelete